Thursday, August 9, 2012

Zumba!!

Since I've gotten my membership at 24 Hour Fitness I've been taking Zumba classes. My first class was with Tamika and some of the ladies had told me she was the best. But I still tried the other two instructors as well. Well, they were right. Tamika is definitely the best!!! Her classes have a moderation in dance types and is intense! You leave that class dripping with sweat!!! I LOVE it!!!!! 
I've learned a few things about Tamika. She has been featured in the 'O' Magazine!!!! OMG, right?! Also she used to be a cheerleader for the Sacamento Kings NBA Organization! Awesome huh?! 
I definitely suggest her classes! You will NOT regret it!!

On that note, I had convinced my husband to join me for 2 Zumba classes so far, and he loves it! So guys, Zumba is not just for girls!! My husband hasn't been the only man I've seen in our classes either. LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment