Friday, August 3, 2012

Terrible Two's ALREADY?!

OMG! Kaysen has been so hard to handle lately! I swear him and Aidyn decided to switch attitudes. Aidyn has been so easy to deal with and so much better and calm. Kaysen on the other hand has not! He loves to test his limits big time! For example he loves to turn the TV off. He goes up to it and turns it off. I say NO Kaysen! I go get him and sit him on the couch. He gets up and walks over to it and puts his finger right in front of the button and turns to smile at me waiting. I say...NO. Then he presses it!!! UGHHHH!!!!! This goes on over and over!
When he wants something or I have to take something away from him, he squeals...and LOUDLY! Then throws a fit! He will scream and cry and kick his little feet. I'm like WHOA, what happened to my angel?! Everyone who has been around Kaysen knows he's always been so calm and quiet. So this is like day and night. Seriously! He's only 19 months old...how will I make it through the terrible two stage?!

No comments:

Post a Comment