Wednesday, August 29, 2012

HOLY COW!

You see that pic up there^^^? Yep, that's my clothing! Pretty much my whole closet at that. Since I have lost 30lbs I've been wearing shirts that hang loose and no one could tell I had lost anything and pants that kept falling down! Even my workout pants would start sliding down during Zumba class! So today I decided to go through my closet and get rid of all my BIG clothes! People say NEVER keep your fat clothes cuz then you'll subconsciously think it's ok if you get fat again cuz you'll still have your clothes. Well not me! I am getting rid of them! The only fat clothing I kept were like 2 big shirts to wear around the house on my lazy days! HAHA! You always gotta have something for those lazy days! 

Now I need to figure out what to wear til I can get more clothes. LOL! I'll probably go to the thrift store because I don't want to spend lots of money on clothing that won't last long on me. Especially since I'm about to do the 24 day challenge from AdvoCare! I know I'll be losing more!! 

I'm still 48lbs away from my goal weight and I WILL make it there soon!! I need to set a goal date as well. Hmm...You guys think I can lose 48lbs before 2013 starts?! I bet I can! That's my goal! 

I WILL lose 48lbs BEFORE New Years Day!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment