Friday, August 10, 2012

Busy Busy Day

Today has been so, yep you guessed it, BUSY! I was running errands from 11-3, then had to put up groceries, clean the house and pay bills. Now I need to get beautified and cook dinner since I have guests coming over in about 30 minutes! WOW! Hectic right? The best thing is that Aidyn, my oldest, was very polite and well behaved ALL day! I am so proud of him. I just ordered some more AdvoCare products! Ready to get this weight loss back under control! :)
Tomorrow we will be going to the Dallas Farmers Market! Never been and heard it was great! I can't wait to buy some fresh produce! It's always yummier when it's locally grown. Then tomorrow night is...ta da da da...DATE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!! It seems like forever since husband and I have had a night to just ourselves! :)
Thought I'd update a little, but I gotta go. Like I said, BUSY DAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment