Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Things are Looking Up!

Marc and I have been working a lot harder on selling AdvoCare and I think it will definitely pay off! I've gotten quite a few people very interested in getting products! Tomorrow I get to go to my first mixer! I am so excited! In November I'm going for an event in Grapevine called AdvoCare Ladies Alive 2012! It's ladies only..for a weekend! It's gonna be so much fun!! I'm glad Marc supports me going. He actually pushed me into buying my ticket lol! Can't wait!!

Everyone!! On the 10th I'll be ordering my 24 Day Challenge with AdvoCare! It's a great way to jump start your weight loss! Many people have gotten AMAZING results so I can't wait to get started! I am encouraging my friends and family to join me in this amazing opportunity! If you would like to purchase the challenge let me know and I will order one for you! 
We can all measure and weigh ourselves and take BEFORE pictures together! Then start the challenge together so we can support each other throughout the challenge. Then at the end measure and weigh ourselves again and take AFTER pictures! It'd be great to see what results we get! 

Let me know if you want to join in!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment