Saturday, August 25, 2012

School Starts Soon

Yep, my baby starts 1st grade on Monday. So excited yet so sad. I can't believe he is growing up so fast! He is super excited but keeps saying he's going to miss me too much. Aww!! Melts my heart! Last year my husband was the parent that got up every morning to get him ready and drop him off at school. Even though he could still do it this year I decided since Kaysen is older and I have a membership at 24 Hour Fitness it would be great for me to do it this year! YAY! So every day I will be getting up EARLY(anyone who knows me well will tell ya I am NOT a morning person haha), getting myself and both boys dressed, feed everyone, drop Aidyn off at school then head over to the gym with Kaysen to get my daily workout done! I'm actually anxious to start this new schedule! :) I think it will be great for all of us. 

On another note, AdvoCare is really starting to pick up for us. No we haven't sold anything yet but we started speaking with one of our advisors and they have been helping us greatly! They will be helping us talk to some people(potential customers and potential distributors). We are so excited to finally really get started with this! If you're interested in becoming a distributor please let me know! We can all start making money together! I do know that the advisor that is helping us is making quite a bit! So that gives us the motivation we need! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment