Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Non-Existent Dad's

My sons father has decided he wants nothing to do with him. 


It's been this way for a few years now. My son is almost 6 and it scares me that he's almost the age where he will realize whats going on!


Today he came to me and said he misses his dad and begged me to take him to see him! I just keep saying that his Dad lives far away right now so it'd be hard to go see him. Figured that'd work, but no my son is too smart. He says I can use a map on the computer and it'll show me how to get there. LOL! I'm very lucky that he hasn't asked to call him. I don't think I can come up with a good excuse for that one. 


It really sucks that I have to keep making up excuses for his father!!! How is it fair that any parent can just skip out and leave the other not only with responsibility for the child but also the chore of making up reasons that will lead up to have to telling them the truth one day. The parent that wants to leave should have to do that!!! It's not fucking fair!!!!!!!!!!!! 


My son has a great step father of course. He also has plenty of people who love him. But, it just hurts me that I've been given the responsibility of telling him his real father wants nothing to do with him. This is horrible to say but at least it was easy for my mother with me. She had only one reason to ever tell me my father wasn't there. He passed away. Not wishing Aidyn's father was deceased, but at least that would've been a good reason for not being here. 


UGH it frustrates me so much!!  Sorry everyone, just kinda needed to vent a little. 
I've always wanted my children to have their father since I didn't have mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment