Friday, June 3, 2011

It Finally Happened!!

Today was an ordinary day. Got up, ate breakfast with the husband, watched a movie, went to the grocery store, laundry, cook dinner, etc. I also had a little meltdown this morning about my last post. Thankfully my husband was there to comfort me and tell me it will all be okay. :) I love him so much! Anyways, our little one Kaysen has been laughing little small laughs for a couple of months now but he will give his giggles and real laughs only to his Daddy!!! BUT today..while changing his diaper I was talking to him and out of nowhere he started giggling!!!! FOR ME! I was just talking to him normal but every time I said something he would giggle! OMG I am SO excited!!!!! Just wait til Daddy gets home and hears this! He's not Mr. BigShot anymore haha! :) 


We're having a little war, we've been drilling "mama" and "dada" into his head haha...betting on which he says first! My oldest, Aidyn, said "dada" first so I'm hoping Kaysen says "mama" first!! Our luck he'll say something totally different first!! LOL! 


What were your babies first word??

No comments:

Post a Comment