Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Date Night

Tonight Marc and I finally had a DATE NIGHT! We have been looking forward to it for so long! It gets hard to get a night out like this since we have 2 kids now. 


We went to Applebee's for an appetizer and an early dessert! We just sat and talked for over an hour!!! Finally started to feel our sanity coming back to us!!
Then we went to Walmart to walk around, just us!, and look at some stuff. 
Finally we went to our movie!! We saw X-Men First Class!! It was such a GREAT movie!!! A must see! :) It was so great to relax, hold hands, and enjoy a movie together with no kids running around and yelling(or crying)!!
It was wonderful, Marc was even opening and shutting all the doors for me..including the car door! Being the true gentleman he is!




People who have kids but also get to go out EVERY weekend do not realize what a blessing it is to finally have a night with your husband! It's been at least a month, if not more, since we went on a date! 


Marc and I have learned to appreciate every moment of alone time we get. Because once you're home all your attention goes to the kiddos! Which I don't mind..I LOVE my boys!!!!!! 
I'd like to say thank you to my mother for babysitting my wonderful boys so we could have this night!
Also, I love you Marc!!!! Thanks for such a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment