Friday, June 10, 2011

Book Series

I love to read book series!!!! 
I'd have to say my FAVORITE series is the Twilight Saga! Who doesn't love the love triangle, the vampires, the wolves?!
Second favorite would be Vampire Academy! You need to check these out! They're making a movie out of the books within the next year also!
Third favorite is The House of Night Series!!! That book is all kind of strange but very very entertaining! There's also love triangles in it!
Fourth favorite is Tiger's Curse series! It's so good!! Humans being cursed to live as a Tiger for hundreds of years!!! Also another love triangle! LOL
Fifth favorite has to be The Morganville Vampires! This series is based right here in Texas! About a town that's ruled by Vampires! Very good! No love triangle, but there is love LOL!!


Yes I know, I love vampire books! LOL!! So what?! Anyways, looks these up and give them a read! Lemme know what you think!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment