Friday, June 3, 2011

In Need Of More Adult Interaction

I am so tired of the only people I talk to during the day are my kids. Don't get me wrong, I love them to death!! BUT the only person other than them I talk to is my husband, and that's only a few hours a day. I have friends, correction, I had friends I talked to daily but that has changed. I've had 2 best friends that I saw practically daily, a married couple. The husband I started to only see rarely, the wife has lately stopped coming by or even really texting me. Every day I get dressed, not to go anywhere, but in hopes someone may actually knock on my door! But that never happens. I might as well stay in my pajamas. 


Yes, I will take my kids to the park or the pool on occasion(its kind of hard with this heat)but I'm not the type to talk randomly to strangers. 


How do you ladies make more friends? Or do y'all just still talk to your old high school friends?  


Sometimes I just gotta say...FML. Which makes me feel selfish to say! I have a wonderful husband and 2 beautiful kids!! And I know lots of others have a lot less than I do, and have a harder life than I do. My problems seem to little compared to others, but I still feel upset about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment