Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Weighing In

Well the lady at Curves that does the measurements wasn't there :( so I have to wait til next Monday. But I did my own measurements at home with my husband. I just couldn't wait!!! I'm not going to reveal my measurements until Curves does them...not sure if hubby did them correctly. I will say if he did them right then yes I have lost some inches! ;)
But  I will tell you this....my first weigh in on March 27 was 278.4.
My weigh in this morning(on my scale, not Curves) was 266.4!! So I know I have definitely been losing weight!!! 
I will find out the OFFICIAL weigh in and measurements on Monday and I will repost those..promise!

1 comment:

  1. wow! that is a significant change...good for you!! keep at it!! you will be so happy later!!!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete