Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Baby Fever

No, not "baby fever" as in I want another baby(actually I do get that often), I am talking about my baby has a fever. :( Don't you just hate seeing your little one sick? It makes my heart break. It's so hard to see him so uncomfortable. Thankfully he likes to take medicine so I gave him some fever reducer. I tried to sit him in my lap and rub a cool(cool, not cold) rag on his head and body. He thought it was funny, yet at the same time the most horrible thing ever. Odd huh? He would laugh then start crying and saying "NO!". Weirdo. 


I got him cooled down some and by that time it was past his bedtime so I laid him down. I'll be checking in on him before I go to bed to see if his fever has gone down or has spiked. 


If you have any great home remedies let me know! I hate taking him to the doctor(but I would if necessary of course). 

No comments:

Post a Comment