Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Moving!

I am so excited to say we are finally moving into a house!! My wonderful aunt is letting us stay in her house until we can buy it from her!! YAY! Which also means that we get to decorate and paint any way we want! I'm just horrible at interior designing lol. I will definitely need some help.
It's been stressful trying to pack and get everything set up for the move. But I am working on it. 
I'll take a pic of the house once we get moved in. I'll be putting before and after pics once we start getting things fixed up!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy!! While moving can be stressful, it is so fun to have a place to call your own, and to create with your family (especially in a Pinterest world)!
    Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you!!! congrats and good luck too!

    ReplyDelete