Sunday, May 6, 2012

Life With Boys

Yep, I am the only girl/woman in my family. I have my husband and 2 sons. It's Sunday morning and they're all playing video games. Well Kaysen is watching(he's only 16 months). I usually forget that I am the only female here but days like this one tend to remind me. :) It's so funny to sit here and watch them. They get so into these games like it's a life or death situation. They sit and yell at the game or banter each other for making a wrong move, or high five each other with big smiles on their faces when they have defeated the horrible monster. LOL! It just makes me laugh. Here I am either on the computer or curled up in my recliner reading a book. It's crazy how you'd think I'd be so bored having to watch a video game but it actually gives me peace. I know they're doing their "guy stuff" and it means they leave me alone! I don't have to hear "momma momma momma"! I get to relax and do my own thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment