Sunday, May 6, 2012

More Weight Loss

I get my official weigh in at Curves tomorrow! I am so excited and so anxious! I weighed myself this morning here at home and it says I have lost 12 lbs since I first started trying. I really hope that's what Curves scales say..maybe even less! I take a picture of myself once a month(so far I only have 2 pictures). I know I felt like I was losing weight but I didn't think I looked like I was, but when I saw my first picture compared to my second I was like..WHOA! It's not a major difference but there's definitely a difference!!! I am going to add those pictures here below..but I will say beforehand that I am very self conscious and VERY nervous about posting these pictures. They're pretty embarrassing. So please, understand that I am trying to better myself and maybe that'll keep yourself from laughing at my expense. I started exercising March 27th but didn't think to take my first photo til April 3rd. Every month I will take a new picture and have it compared to the first one so you can see my progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment