Thursday, June 21, 2012

My First Zumba Class

Yep, it was my first ever! And it was interesting!! I gotta say Zumba is really fun but its hard work! I am SO sore!! 
It's also very hard for people who have no rhythm, like me. LOL! There was booty shaking, body rolling, etc. This white girl CAN'T dance! HAHA! But in the end all that matters is you're moving and sweating. It's definitely an interesting exercise. I do plan on going back Monday. I'm really excited. 
Plus I love how it's a small fitness place. Not too many people right now since they just opened. It's called Hip Happenings in Cedar Hill. 
People, ya'll need to check it out! I'll put their website and class schedule below. The best part, they're cheap!!!! YAY! They also have kickboxing and boot camp classes. 


It's time for me to get back into shape! I've lost over 20 lbs and then stopped working out because of us moving to a house. Life just got busy for me. But that shouldn't be an excuse. So I am getting back on track! I will be going back to Curves 3 days a week and then doing a class at Hip Happenings 2 times a week. 


I still have 54 lbs to lose to reach my goal weight!!

http://www.hip-happenings-fitness-studio.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment