Saturday, June 16, 2012

Homemade gifts for Fathers Day

I found this awesome idea for a Fathers Day gift on Pinterest! I was so excited to do this project! But I gotta tell you the one part that I thought was going to be easy turned out to be difficult!! I needed to find lots of different types of candy. I went to probably 7 stores to find all the candy I needed! The most difficult to find was Now and Laters! I couldn't believe how rare it is to find that in a store! It was ridiculous!!! 
Anyways, so I made a card for Marc "from the boys". I also bought an extra poster board for Aidyn to make his own "card" for Marc. He is excited to get started on it, which he will be doing in just a moment. 
I am going to post a picture of the project I did. Tomorrow I will most likely post a few pictures of Marc getting his "cards" from us! 








No comments:

Post a Comment