Thursday, June 28, 2012

End of a Friendship

Sadly today I had to end a long friendship. Things had happened in the past and we got over it and apologized and forgave each other. Well, I had, and thought she had. I recently found out after she got mad at me for something that had nothing to do with me, she started bringing up stuff from the past. Pretty much talking real nasty about me. That really hurt my feelings. Shows me that on her side, our friendship was a complete lie. She has been feeling like this the whole time. Just pretending. I am really hurt right now. I have started to feel close to her, and helped her and her family out numerous times. But in the end I just get burned. I can't be friends with her anymore. Even if she tried, I just couldn't. I'd always be thinking in the back of my mind she's still pretending. 
Be careful who your friends are!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment