Saturday, November 3, 2012

Quick Update

I really need to keep up with my blog more, but it's hard to when I know I don't have very many followers anyway...so share my page!! Please?! :)
Anyways, lately lots of things have happened. My little boy turned 7 years old!! Can't believe he's getting so big so fast!!! He also joined the cub scouts! :) He loves that so much!
That's him at the birthday party!

We also got to enjoy Halloween!!!
This is my boys Halloween costumes! They had a blast!!!
My husband and I (and a friend who's not in this photo) got to enjoy an adults Halloween party! We had so much fun!!!!!!

Kaysen is getting so big but with that he's getting an attitude. LOL! The picture below shows what I mean. He just wasn't happy with having to pose for a picture with big brother. 


No comments:

Post a Comment