Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ladies Alive Weekend-24 Day Challenge

Ladies Alive was amazing!!! I have to say it went far beyond my expectations! It was also very nice to have my two best friends there with me to enjoy the experience! It inspired me so much, AdvoCare is definitely our future.
I'm already planning on next year! :) I'm so excited that next year I will be inviting MANY MANY more women much earlier, get a few hotel rooms so we can all go!! I want all of my friends to be able to experience this with me! Even if they're not into the business because I know they will still enjoy their selves.

I wanted to share my most recent progress picture!! And both Amanda and Nicole's pictures before and after doing the 24 Day Challenge. I promise it will change your life!!!

Nicole lost 5.6lbs and 17inches!
Amanda lost 16lbs!!!!!!!


This is not my challenge photos, it's just my progress so far!! I have lost a total of 39lbs so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment