Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 2: Herbal Cleanse by AdvoCare

Last night I took the Herbal Cleanse pills that you take right before bed. They are huge! But I got them down. This morning I drank the fiber drink again. I mixed it with 8oz of orange juice instead of water and it was so much easier to drink!!! Since the mix itself is citrus flavored it tasted like I was drinking orange juice with lots of pulp. :) So it was much better! I'm on my 5th 8oz water right now! I never drank so much water in one day before! I had to make myself a chart and check off my waters as I drink them just to keep up with them all! And to make sure I drink all 8. So far the cleanse has been going good! 


<<<<You should buy your cleanse now! Click on my AdvoCare picture on the side of the page and it'll take you to my AdvoCare site!

No comments:

Post a Comment