Saturday, April 28, 2012

Beginning at Curves In March

I signed up at Curves on March 26, 2012. Ugh I am going to tell you my stats but please don't laugh. 
I weighed in at 278 lbs! My waist size was 52"! 
I get weighed in again on Monday so I will update my new stats. I do 3 days of Curves(Monday, Wednesday and Friday) then 2 days of cardio at home(Tuesday and Thursday). 
The cardio workouts I do at home are great! I have a Boot Camp app on my iPhone. Also I use Tiffany Rothe's YouTube videos. She is amazing and will work your butt off!
Here is her YouTube link. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TiffanyRotheWorkouts/videos


Get ready to sweat ladies!! I also just started buying and selling AdvoCare products! Tomorrow I start the Herbal Cleanse. I will let you all know how that has worked out! 
Please share your weight loss journeys with me! Keep checking in with me so you can see the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment