Monday, August 25, 2014

Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum #FlawlessFuture

http://bit.ly/EAFlawlessFutureSerum

^^link you can use to go purchase this product! **this product was sent to me complimentary by Influenster**#contest


First I must say I would have never went out and bought this product without getting to try it first. I usually stick to skin products that I know.
I am so glad Influenster sent this to me though! I use this in the morning and before bed. I have noticed it has made my face not feel so stressed, and after a couple of days my skin started to feel so good! It's soft and more moisturized(I usually get dry skin).

I am very happy with this.
The only con that I see is that it has glitter in it and I am not a huge fan of having a glittery face. But I'm sure some women actually like that! LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment