Monday, June 9, 2014

Freeman Beauty #BAREFOOTbliss Review!

**Influenster sent this product complimentary to me for testing purposes only**


Freeman Beauty Barefoot Spa Exfoliating Polish is the one I decided to try(they give you a choice of 2 products when you redeem the coupon).

I would like to say that because of the name of the product I really thought it was a FOOT exfoliant but after reading the packaging more carefully I saw that it's a complete body exfoliant. Which I don't really know if I was happy about or not.

At first I was really hoping for just a foot care product because I LOVE foot care products but after using the product on my arms and legs, I am very happy with it.
It has a nice shimmer to it, which gives my body a nice shimmer. It's very smooth in texture and doesn't hurt my sensitive skin too much like most exfoliants.

All in all I am very happy with the product!!!

One thing I could say to the Freeman Beauty company is you really should have better packaging. It seems very thin and flimsy so I feel like if I travel with the bottle, it could leak easily.

:) #BarefootBLISS

No comments:

Post a Comment