Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's Going Well...

I am on day 14 of the 24 Day Challenge and it's been going well! I have been feeling much better and healthier! I can't wait until the 25th day so I can finally remeasure and reweigh myself!!!! 

Since Aidyn has been sick I haven't been able to get to the gym in over a week! Which totally sucks! But last night my Zumba instructor Tamika had thrown a Zumba Jam, and my husband was home in time for me to go! I was so excited! But, I should've known better lol! After not working out for a week, doing 2 hours straight of Zumba was exhausting!!! I really don't know how I made it through the whole thing! I woke up this morning in so much pain! I started walking and looked like an old lady haha! 

I have this problem of trying to fall asleep, and once I do I toss and turn ALL night long! I finally bought some SleepWorks from AdvoCare and it worked like a charm!! I fell asleep so quickly!! Then I slept like a baby and woke up all rested! It was awesome!!!! I suggest all the people who have trouble sleeping get some now!! lol! 

If you're interested in trying some AdvoCare products to start your new healthy life please go to www. AdvoCareMcDaniel.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment