Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cancelling Curves

:( UGH! My husband got a promotion, which is wonderful, but with the promotion his schedule had changed. With the new schedule and Curves hours I would've been able to go only on Saturdays. That's not worth the monthly charge to me. So, I cancelled Curves. Sadly! I really loved it there. The women were great, staff was nice, and loved the workouts! I had lost about 25 lbs there within only about 2.5 months!!! I do recommend it to anyone! If my husbands schedule happens to change again I might go back. Until then I will be working out at home, and next month I'm going to look into the 24 hour fitness. Mainly because they have day care so I could go anytime of the day, or even at night!!
I haven't been able to go to Curves for awhile now, and I've been feeling it. For awhile there I felt like I lost my drive. Which has made feel tired all the time again and irritable. I hate this feeling!!! Today I will get back on track!!!! I will be doing another workout when I lay down Kaysen for his nap. Which is in like 5 minutes lol! Wish me luck guys! I need to reach 200lbs!!!!!!

Please make sure to check out my AdvoCare site! I will be ordering more products for myself with our next check. Our products are great and helps keep me energized and motivated! I hadn't been able to buy any for the last couple of months due to us moving into our new home. I think that has to do with me losing my motivation to work out as well. So I will be buying some again soon and it will help so much! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment